Certificate Request application

A Section 603 Certificate outlines any outstanding rates, charges and debts payable to Council in relation to a property.

This certificate is often needed before a property settlement.

How to Apply

Complete the Certificate Application Form(PDF, 158KB) (which includes Section 10.7 Planning Certificates and 603 Certificate), and send or deliver to Council.