Pensioner rebate

If you are the holder of a Centrelink Pension Card or a Department of Veteran Affairs Card (marked TPI, TTI or EDA), you may be eligible for a rebate on your rates.

It is important to note that one of the eligibility criteria is that you MUST occupy the dwelling as your sole or principal place of residence.

If you wish to apply, please complete the Pensioner Concession Application Form(PDF, 358KB)  (please ensure that you sign both the first and second pages of the form).

Completed forms must be returned in person to the Council Offices. Please bring along with you evidence of your eligibility (being a Pension Card or Veteran Affairs Card - please note that the card must show the residential address).

Once the Pensioner Concession Application has been approved and the rebate applied, the rebate will continue for as long as you remain eligible.