Leeton Shire Council’s Local Heritage Fund assists owners and/or lessees of significant land/or heritage building with funding for projects.
Applications are available for work projects involving repair/replacement of heritage façade details, painting external facades, mandatory Building Code of Australia (BCA) works and installation of sympathetic advertising signage.
- Public benefit
- Sustainable long-term heritage benefits
- Public benefit and enjoyment
- Alignment with Council Priorities
- Capacity and commitment to undertake the project
- Value for money and cost effectiveness
Applications close on Friday, 25 August 2023.