Health Services Survey and Community Workshops
LET'S SAVE LEETON HOSPITAL AND FUTURE PROOF OUR HEALTH SERVICES
Council and the Leeton Health Services Crisis Committee in collaboration with the Murrumbidgee Local Health District is interested to know what you think of health services provided near you. Your opinions about the availability and quality of health care in our community will assist with future health service planning in Leeton and in the region.
There are three options to complete the survey:
- Directly online via this link https://bit.ly/3nknL79
- Using online computers at the Leeton Shire Library
- Paper version available from leeton Shire Council, Leeton Shire Library, Yanco Shop and Whitton Post Office
Your responses will be totally anonymous, meaning you won't be able to be identified. Feel free to honestly share your experiences and your ideas as these will help inform at least two very important plans - the MLHD's Heath Services Plan and the local Council's Leeton Integrated Health Services Strategy.
Submission of the survey is taken as consent for use of your anonymous data in this way. Each member of your household can complete this survey. .
This survey closes on the 4/9/2022 and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
In addition to the surveys, the MLHD will later this month also host community workshops that will include future focused discussions and activities to help shape the future direction of the Leeton Health Service.
The workshops will be hosted in three different locations in Leeton Shire to help accommodate residents in a wide catchment. Mayor Reneker and Leeton Shire Councillors encourage the community to attend one of these workshops and express their opinions on the future of our health services.
There will be four workshops for all the community to attend and two specifically for the local Aboriginal community for Aboriginal people who would prefer to attend these sessions. Attendees are required to register in advance.
The workshop sessions are as follows.
- Wednesday, 17th August 5.15pm - 6.15pm at Leeton Library (specific Aboriginal Community Workshop )
- Thursday 18th August 10:00am – 11:00am at Yanco Hall (general Community)
- Wednesday 24th August 6:00pm – 7:00pm Whitton Hall (general Community)
- Thursday 25th August 9:00am – 10:30am & 5:30pm – 7:00pm Hydro Hotel Leeton (general Community)
- Thursday, 25th August from 12pm - 1.30pm at Leeton Library, (specific Aboriginal Community Workshop)
Please register your attendance to one of these workshops as soon as possible via this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/leetoncommunity